My most recent PENDANTS!

I just took inventory of the pendants/jewelry I submitted to BLUE the other day... And here they are! (Of course, all completely original and hand-crafted by ME!) If anything strikes your fancy, let me know!!
So without further ado...

My newest "line" ...TENTACLES!!!

Some old stamp pendants:

Nature pendants that recently went under the dremel!

Took a dremel to old rejects:

This is cloth from one of my childhood dresses, cast in resin:

My original clay pieces, embedded/coated in resin:

Experimenting with clay & collage:

I love this mistake... a bubble formed in in the shell opening:

(SO passe) Bottlecap necklaces:

2 comments:

Buccaneers and Ball Gowns said...

Ali! I love my tentacle necklace. I also really like the black spidery ones you have pictured. They are all awesome!

Anonymous said...

WOW!

This stuff is incredible!

I am SO impressed and inspired!!!!!!!!

I am so very happy to see your art work and know that you are well. I love you Alison!

Sincerely, your cuz, Maya